ATM Machine Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What are the main reasons I could benefit from owning or leasing my own ATM?
Here are some of the benefits of having an ATM in your business or location.
- Allows your customers access to their available cash from their debit, bank and credit cards.
- Keeps your customers in-house so they don't leave your location to get cash from a different ATM nearby.
- Increases retail sales by up to 50% of the amount withdrawn from your ATM.
- Reduces or eliminates the need to accept checks.
- Reduces credit card usage and credit card fees and expenses.
- Generates store traffic from walk by traffic.
- Increases your customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Best of all; receive surcharge revenue for every transaction.
No hidden fees, no monthly fees, no per transaction charges for transaction processing. The only long term fees you will have will be for the dedicated phone line, electricity and keeping it stocked with cash and receipt paper, which we provide for free for life.* (as long as you process your transactions with us, we will supply free receipt paper for life.)
- Free Shipping & Installation
- Free ATM Lighted Neon Sign
- Free ATM Lighted Topper
- Free Online Web Reporting
- Free Receipt Paper For Life
- Free Processing - No Fees
Once the new ATM has been in service for one month, you will receive a detailed monthly report that details the total number of transactions, total cash dispensed and total surcharge revenue earned for the month. You will make 100% of the surcharge revenue generated by your ATM (automated teller machine). ATM Experts will mail out monthly residual checks along with your detailed statement summary on the 20th of each month.
Once your ATM is installed - you will be trained on the procedure of loading cash into your new ATM machine. Your money will be re-deposited back into the bank account of your choice on a daily basis as customers withdraw cash from your ATM. During the regular work week, your cash will be re-deposited back into your account within 24-48 hours from the time it was withdrawn from the ATM. All weekend transactions which include Friday, Saturday and Sunday, will be deposited the following Tuesday.
That generally depends on the amount of foot traffic your location has on a daily basis. The rule of thumb goes like this. 3% - 5% of the foot traffic that actually sees the ATM machine will use the ATM. So let's figure that you have a total of 300 people a day coming through your doors, and let's say that you are charging a $2.25 surcharge per valid withdrawal. If you take the middle road that 4% of the people that see the ATM machine will use it. Then you can count on your new automated teller machine to generate you a minimum of 360 transactions per month at $2.25 per valid withdrawal. That comes out to $810 per month or a total of $9,720 per year. All that from one ATM machine at one location.
ATM machines are broken down into two different types of ATM classifications.
- Level 1 armored ATM: Level 1 ATM's are used primarily as outdoor ATM's. Such as outdoor entertainment districts, outdoor flea markets, outdoor concert and events, etc.
- Non-armored ATM's: Non-armored ATM's are used primarily for indoor locations that are closed to the public when employees are not present. Such as indoor malls, movie theaters, night clubs, restaurants, bars, etc. Good examples of non armored ATM's are the Triton 9100 ATM and the Tranax Mini Bank 1500 ATM.
If the ATM machine is owned entirely by you, then yes you can.
Absolutely! This will not only put available cash in the hands of your customers, but it will also help save you money on your credit card processing fees.
Yes you can! Simply email us at specialevents@ATMexperts.com and we can discuss your options.
We offer real-time online transaction statistics. You will be able to view over a dozen different reports such as detailed transaction history, low cash alerts, monthly transaction totals, etc. If you have any questions about our online reporting tools, please contact us by clicking here.
ATM Experts is totally responsible to keep the ATM machine filled with cash at all times. With a free ATM placement, we handle everything.
With a free ATM placement, we are 100% responsible for all repairs and maintenance. If you own the ATM, then you are 100% responsible for all repairs and maintenance. Please remember, each new ATM comes with a full parts and service warranty. For more info, please contact us.
Traffic volume and location will determine eligibility.
Customers slide their ATM/Debit cards through the Cashless ATM and enter their secret four digit PIN#. The customer then chooses a dollar amount (can be programed in increments of $10.00 or higher), then the machine connects to the EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) networks, and validates the transaction in a matter of seconds. Your customer then receives an "approved" Cash Voucher/Receipt, which is now considered cash. The Cashless ATM supplies the customer with a two-part receipt. The customer presents the Cash Voucher/Receipt to the cashier. The customer keeps the customer portion of the receipt for his/her records, and the merchant keeps the merchant portion for their records.
Receipts can only be used at your business for merchandise with cash back or just for cash. The receipts you accept are the same as cash.
A Cashless ATM in a location does not mean the merchant has to have more cash in the register. Reason is our cashless ATM's average $25.00 per withdrawal (not including the purchase). Our merchants don't go through more money than they normally have on hand. Plus the funds that you pay out of the register are directly deposited back into your account within 48 hours.
Talk To an ATM Specialist
ATM Machine Options
ATM Machine ModelsUSED ATM MACHINES ALL Triton ATM Models
- Triton RL1600 ATM
- Triton 8100 ATM
- Triton 9100 ATM
- Triton RT2000 ATM
- Triton FT5000 ATM
- Triton RL2000 ATM
- Triton RL5000 ATM
- Triton 9700 ATM
- Triton 9800 ATM
- Triton Argo ATM
- Genmega GT5000 ATM
- Genmega G2500 ATM
- Genmega GT3000 ATM
- Genmega G1900 ATM
- Genmega GT6000 ATM
- Genmega GK1000 ATM
- Hyosung Mini-Bank 1500 ATM
- Hyosung Mini-Bank NH-1800 ATM
- Hyosung Mini-Bank NH-2100T ATM
- Hyosung Mini-Bank 5600 ATM
- Hyosung Mini-Bank 5100 ATM
- Hyosung Mini-Bank 5000 ATM
- Hyosung Nano Cash 3000
- Hyosung Nano Cash 2000
- Hyosung 2700 ATM
- Hyosung HALO ATM
- Hyosung Monimax 5000 ATM
- Hyosung Monimax 5300 ATM
- Hysosung Monimax 5600 ATM
- Hyosung Monimax 7600 ATM
- Hyosung Monimax 8000 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank c4000 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank x4000 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank 1500 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank 1700 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank 4000 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank 2500 ATM
- Tranax Mini-Bank 2100T ATM
- NCR SelfServ 22 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 25 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 26 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 31 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 32 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 34 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 36 ATM
- NCR SelfServ 38 ATM
- NCR EasyPoint 62 ATM
- NCR EasyPoint 3300 ATM
- NCR EasyPoint 3600 ATM
- NCR EasyPoint 3800 ATM
- NCR Personas 77 ATM